How To Connect Mobile to Sound System/Speakers

  How To Connect Mobile Phone to Speaker

There have been many blogs about the tutorials or steps to connect Mobile phones to Audio Speakers or Soundbox but unfortunately  there was none I could find which could help me out for my problem.

So I decided figuring the process out for myself and now I'm here to share with you guys!!!

In order to Connect your Mibile to a Speaker follow the simple process described below:

First of all you need to have your Mobile phone besides you.

 Then find the cord provided with the speaker that looks like the ones we plug into our Television.

*If you are struggling to find the cord wire simply find the other point of the speaker wire which should go to some other device and you'll  be able to get it.*

Now plug the cable into the Earphone section of your Mobile phone.

And You're  Ready to hear the Music of your choice!!!!

For more helpful Blogs related to Technology stay tuned to my Blog: http://myhindiviews.blogspot.com

Thankyou!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‘€ เคญूเคฐी เค†ँเค–ो เคตाเคฒा เคฒเคก़เค•ा ๐Ÿ’ž

เค•ोเคฐोเคจा เค•ी เค†เคค्เคฎ เค•เคฅा ( เคนाเคธ्เคฏ เคฒेเค–)เคฒेเค–)

เคฐเค•्เคทाเคฌंเคงเคจ